Last week, Samsung announced their updated model after the popular Samsung Galaxy S III (S3). This new phone is called, unsurprisingly: Samsung Galaxy S IV (S4). It's got some interesting features like using both the front and back camera simultaneously, non-touch gestures, and it's got a huge screen and very up-to-date specs.
The iPhone remains the most popular model of phone, and the iOS ecosystem - including iPad and iPod - is a huge market for apps. Apple will likely announce the 5S (or whatever it is officially named) sometime this summer.
So, iPhone 5S vs. S4, iPhone 5 vs. S3:
- What do you use now?
- What do you plan on using a year from now?
- Do you love your current phone?
- Are you lusting after a new phone?
- What do you love/hate about iOS?
- What do you love/hate about Android/TouchWiz?